Scroll to see replies

I really want a shih tzu
pug dogs or sausage dogs
Border Collie
German shepherds and Rottweilers have my heart
lhasa apsos
Original post by Cloudster
I love Samoyed and corgi

I love Samoyeds too! They are so adorable!
@Cloudster , @fluffycloud101
We are the Cloudies!
Reply 8
Original post by CloudyPenguin
We are the Cloudies!

Haha let’s start a cloud club

yassss!
tbh i don't know how to do that properly 😂
Samoyeds and golden retrievers :h:
Can't restrict myself to one or a few favourite breeds.
I love all dogs except wolf-dog hybrids with at least one wild wolf grandparent.
Springer Spaniels

cloud supremacy!!!!!!
Original post by CloudyPenguin
We are the Cloudies!
The two I actually want, a cockerpoo for a house/family dog and a great pyrenees as a work dog for the alpacas (staying out at nights to protect them). Do like most dogs however the floofy the better and not a huge fan of dogs that dribble or shed a lot.

The great pyrenees might be substituted for a Welsh sheep dog or something along those lines. Just due to finances and sheer size. I like them but I need to talk to some owners about looking after one.
Original post by Max1989
The two I actually want, a cockerpoo for a house/family dog and a great pyrenees as a work dog for the alpacas (staying out at nights to protect them). Do like most dogs however the floofy the better and not a huge fan of dogs that dribble or shed a lot.

The great pyrenees might be substituted for a Welsh sheep dog or something along those lines. Just due to finances and sheer size. I like them but I need to talk to some owners about looking after one.

Yes, dogs are really expensive especially the fluffier ones. I think most dogs dribble or every breed is prone to dribbling but not every dog.
Original post by fluffycloud101
cloud supremacy!!!!!!

Join the gang!!
Yes, dogs are really expensive especially the fluffier ones. I think most dogs dribble or every breed is prone to dribbling but not every dog.

Yeah I'm fine with a bit as its a dog not much you can do about it just not those that do it excessively, same with shedding.
Reply 18
Cockers and golden retrievers. Like the idea of a cockerpoo or a golden doodle but I do like a full breed. Especially when they're the right colour/marking.
Labradors, because they are hilariously stupid. Jack russells and dachshunds because they are feisty and energetic.

Quick Reply