The Student Room Group

alevel revision apps/websites

does anyone know any good revision websites or apps that have psychology criminology or biology because i wanna start revising before i start college so im prepared
Is this for A-level? Honestly, just relax, I wouldn't bother (especially for bio, idk about the other two but they are probably similar). I'm doing my A-levels now in year 13 and I remember trying to learn the biology content in the summer after GCSEs and if there is one thing I would tell my year 11 self is to not do that!! :biggrin:
A-level Biology is really hard and confusing to learn out of college without the support of your teacher, and learning before the course has even started will maybe make a difference for the first 3 lessons but after that it won't. Trust me, when you're in the middle of your course you'll be wishing for a break to relax in, so enjoy it now!!
I completely understand you wanting to be prepared so just make sure you're confident with your GCSE biology before you start year 12. Things like cell organelles, immune system, monoclonal antibodies etc. and you could have a look at the A-level cell organelles to familiarise yourself.
Finally, if you really really want to do something else, watch youtube videos on how to perfect A-level revision strategies for next year!!
Hope this helped!
Original post by Blueowl04
Is this for A-level? Honestly, just relax, I wouldn't bother (especially for bio, idk about the other two but they are probably similar). I'm doing my A-levels now in year 13 and I remember trying to learn the biology content in the summer after GCSEs and if there is one thing I would tell my year 11 self is to not do that!! :biggrin:
A-level Biology is really hard and confusing to learn out of college without the support of your teacher, and learning before the course has even started will maybe make a difference for the first 3 lessons but after that it won't. Trust me, when you're in the middle of your course you'll be wishing for a break to relax in, so enjoy it now!!
I completely understand you wanting to be prepared so just make sure you're confident with your GCSE biology before you start year 12. Things like cell organelles, immune system, monoclonal antibodies etc. and you could have a look at the A-level cell organelles to familiarise yourself.
Finally, if you really really want to do something else, watch youtube videos on how to perfect A-level revision strategies for next year!!
Hope this helped!

thankyouuu

Quick Reply