Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see gok wans naked beauty last week????

basically he took away all their make up and replaced their foundation with something called "rosewater foundation".

Has anyone heard of this or even used it in the past???? im curious!!!!!

ive tried having a look on google to not much luck????

ReputationRep:
    just use moistureise and use small quantities of normal foundation. You'll be fine. The point of gok's show is to cut down on slap, the girls will all invariably wear a tiny bit of natural makeup at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    just use moistureise and use small quantities of normal foundation. You'll be fine. The point of gok's show is to cut down on slap, the girls will all invariably wear a tiny bit of natural makeup at the end
    yer i know how to look after my skin and i know how to wear foundation..... i was just curious about this specific product.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's a B/LUSH cosmetic product. go on the LUSH website then go for the 'B never too beautiful' website and you'll find it there.
    Here's a link to B's website: Link

ReputationRep:
    yeah I was also curious about this rosewater foundation, I don't really wer foounation so something light like that would be good for special occassions..or when I'm looking ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    It's a B/LUSH cosmetic product. go on the LUSH website then go for the 'B never too beautiful' website and you'll find it there.
    Here's a link to B's website: Link
    thank you

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.