help me to correct this little text in english thanks !

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jerome
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
within the company chubb safety systems, more particulary in the service engenering of control, my
work consisted in developing and integrating a transport fot network LON (local Operating Network)
in a test of bench based under software "labview" and then to make a physical realization of it on a
satellite chart md8 ways lpt known as "standart"

with this intention my work initially consisted in studing the operaion of the satellite chart by
help specification of design. and in the second time to learn how to serve to me as the labview
software. it's graphic environnement of programming used to gather and control data and wich also
makes it possible to conceive "softwares"

thanks to labview, i been able to develop a software allowing to manually test the sattelite chart
thanks to an interface and swiches to simulate the various actuators. then to optimize the time of
test, i conceived another interface thanks to charts multifonction relays and to a chart having of
the entries and the analogical exits to make a bench of automatic test.

the bench thus made up is used for current time with the qualify control to test the futur arrivals
of charts satellite before to put in stock.
Cybercypher
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
[email protected] (jerome) burbled news:[email protected]:

[q1]> within the company chubb safety systems, more particulary in the service engenering of control, my[/q1]
[q1]> work consisted in developing and integrating a transport fot network LON (local Operating Network)[/q1]
[q1]> in a test of bench based under software "labview" and then to make a physical realization of it on[/q1]
[q1]> a satellite chart md8 ways lpt known as "standart"[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> with this intention my work initially consisted in studing the operaion of the satellite chart by[/q1]
[q1]> help specification of design. and in the second time to learn how to serve to me as the labview[/q1]
[q1]> software. it's graphic environnement of programming used to gather and control data and wich also[/q1]
[q1]> makes it possible to conceive "softwares"[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> thanks to labview, i been able to develop a software allowing to manually test the sattelite chart[/q1]
[q1]> thanks to an interface and swiches to simulate the various actuators. then to optimize the time of[/q1]
[q1]> test, i conceived another interface thanks to charts multifonction relays and to a chart having of[/q1]
[q1]> the entries and the analogical exits to make a bench of automatic test.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> the bench thus made up is used for current time with the qualify control to test the futur[/q1]
[q1]> arrivals of charts satellite before to put in stock.[/q1]

If you're seriously asking for assistance, then you'd better do some of the donkey work yourself and
provide proper capitalization. There's nothing more infuriating than a lazy writer asking for
someone to do his dirtywork and nothing more idiotic than the fool who agrees to do
it.

--
Franke: " " Gess Hoo. Grammar 1: Internalized rules for the spoken language. Grammar 2: Formal rules
for the written language. Grammar 1 does not equal Grammar 2.
Thunder9
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
On 14 Jun 2002 09:14:41 GMT, CyberCypher <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>[email protected] (jerome) burbled news:[email protected]:[/q1]

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>If you're seriously asking for assistance, then you'd better do some of the donkey work yourself[/q1]
[q1]>and provide proper capitalization. There's nothing more infuriating than a lazy writer asking for[/q1]
[q1]>someone to do his dirtywork and nothing more idiotic than the fool who agrees to do[/q1]
[q1]>it.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

Besides that, it looks like computer generated text. xx_NOSPAM is antispam
Cybercypher
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
[email protected] (Thunder9) burbled news:[email protected]:

[q1]> On 14 Jun 2002 09:14:41 GMT, CyberCypher <[email protected]> wrote:[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>>[email protected] (jerome) burbled news:[email protected]:[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q2]>>If you're seriously asking for assistance, then you'd better do some of the donkey work yourself[/q2]
[q2]>>and provide proper capitalization. There's nothing more infuriating than a lazy writer asking for[/q2]
[q2]>>someone to do his dirtywork and nothing more idiotic than the fool who agrees to do it.[/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Besides that, it looks like computer generated text.[/q1]

I didn't bother reading it when I saw no capital letters. Now I'm even happier that I didn't.

--
Franke: " " Gess Hoo. Grammar 1: Internalized rules for the spoken language. Grammar 2: Formal rules
for the written language. Grammar 1 does not equal Grammar 2.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (161)
15.56%
Uncertainty around my education (168)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (99)
9.57%
Isolating with family (71)
6.86%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.77%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.7%
Loneliness (102)
9.86%
Financial worries (46)
4.44%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.18%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.15%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.7%

Watched Threads