The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Final Degree classification University of Westminster

Hi there,I'm a final-year student and I have completed almost all modules. I have the lowest mark of 48 for a module in my final year. Will, it be dropped automatically and won't be included in the transcript? Thank you so much for your help.
Not it won’t be dropped. You’ll need it honestly it might increase your grade
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
The indicator score will be derived from the best 220 credits at Levels 5 and 6, i.e. the module
with the lowest mark, whether it be at Level 5 or Level 6, will be disregarded.
Original post by angrypoliceman
The indicator score will be derived from the best 220 credits at Levels 5 and 6, i.e. the module

When the uni was working it out, none of them were disregarded. They were all counted at the end
Reply 4
Original post by angrypoliceman

Thank you. Will these disregarded modules be included in the final degree certificate?. I'm pretty worried about this lowest mark. If it will be added to the degree certification it will be a bad impression.
(edited 1 year ago)
There is a difference between

How the degree class is calculated

And

Reporting all module results

So it may not be included to work out degree but wound be on a transcript. Sane as first year results.
Reply 6
Original post by Catherine1973
There is a difference between

How the degree class is calculated

And

Reporting all module results

So it may not be included to work out degree but wound be on a transcript. Sane as first year results.

Thank you so much.
Original post by DevJay
Hi there,I'm a final-year student and I have completed almost all modules. I have the lowest mark of 48 for a module in my final year. Will, it be dropped automatically and won't be included in the transcript? Thank you so much for your help.

Hi there,

I would also advise you to contact the [email protected] who can assist you regarding what your module results add up to for each academic year as well as your overall grade. Please include your student ID so they can access your student records.

Best wishes,
James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending