Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heya,
    have my Midwifery interveiw for Nottingham on the 17th of November.
    Can any current Midwifery students give me advice on how to get through the interveiw process.
    Also any prospective midwives heard from Nottingham or any other universitys?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, im in my first year as a midwifery student at notts uni, cant rememeber a whole lot from my interview. seems a long time ago. but being friendly and keen works. also try read some journals and media so you can get a background on midwifery and what to talk about if they ask you things. talk about women centred care, informed choices, that kind of stuff. also helps if you have some kind of experience in placements or work experience even if it isnt midwifery placements. xx

ReputationRep:
    just realised that this is posted after ur interview sorry

ReputationRep:
    No don't worry it was useful, I can take it to other interviews thankyou

ReputationRep:
    hii i have an offer here!! hows it goin claire?? can u give me an insight into what happens??
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help me with an opening line to my midwifery statement im so stuck

ReputationRep:
    hii i dont know why dont your start with how you came about choosing midwifery and what it means to you??
    good luck
    xxxxxxxxxx

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.