Moisturize
Facewash
What's your routine?
wash
rosewater/salicylic acid cleanser
vitamin c/niacinamide serum
spot gel if needed
sunscreen in the morning

but you really should not be doing a scrub and exfoliating...those two can damage your skin barrier and overexfoliate, leading to more spots. especially if you do it every day. personally i think that's one of the worst things you can do to your skin. plus it really destroys your collagen over time
I've been trying to establish a skincare routine but I usually just wash my face with cold water and then use a facial wash.

In terms of ointments I used aveeno religiously until they changed their formula a few months back. Now I just use some sunscreen.
(edited 1 year ago)
Morning
Wash face (Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub)
Apply spot cream (COSRX Ultimate Spot Cream)
Apply moisturiser 1 (Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturiser)
Apply mouisteriser 2 (NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream for Face, Hands and Body)
Apply Primer (Collection Primed and Ready Protection Primer)
Apply Foundation (Max Factor Foundation)
Apply Bronzer (Max Factor Bronzer)
Lip Scrub (Nivea Lip Scrub)

Night
Wash face (Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub)
Wipe face with cleansing water (Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Water Micellar Cleansing Water For Dehydrated Skin)
Apply spot cream (COSRX Ultimate Spot Cream)
Apply moisturiser 1 (Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Night Gel)
Apply mouisteriser 2 (NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream for Face, Hands and Body)
Apply lip scrub (Nivea Lip Scrub)

My makeup routine is very light. I apply 3 small drops of foundation and sometimes mascara. I only do the makeup steps if I’m going somewhere. Not if I’m at home or only popping out for small errands such as the shops/post office/lectures etc. I wash my face twice at night if I’m wearing makeup, otherwise once is enough.

I have very little acne (at the moment 3 pimples). I do have a few blemishes (on my cheeks) so if anyone has any recommendations to reduce the appearance of those, it would be much appreciated! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest