The Student Room Group

University Course

Hi, I’m applying to Lancaster University this year but am extremely confused as to which course to choose between Business Management (Industry) and Business Analytics (Industry).
Would really like an insight as to how these courses are and whether they’ve got good scope in the future?
Very simply, which of the 2 courses seems like a better choice?
Original post by Sanya Lakhia
Hi, I’m applying to Lancaster University this year but am extremely confused as to which course to choose between Business Management (Industry) and Business Analytics (Industry).
Would really like an insight as to how these courses are and whether they’ve got good scope in the future?
Very simply, which of the 2 courses seems like a better choice?

Why don't you read the modules and see which one you prefer
Hi there!

I don't personally study in the management department but I can signpost you to a few places where you might be able to find some answers. First off, @Wannabevetnurse has a good idea when they say to check out the different modules on the courses and see if this helps you see which you prefer. You could also message of our unibuddy students, who are current students, organised by their subject and see if they can offer any insight, here's the link. Finally, the management department has an ask feature where you can ask about the course!

Sorry I don't have any specific information but I hope this gets you to people who can help!
- Daisy (student ambassador) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest