Defered entry to paramedic science

Watch this thread
supreme_doritoes
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am looking to apply for paramedic science for entry 2023 but I am now thinking about taking a gap year. Are there any universities that would allow for me to apply for a deferred year?
I saw that uni of east anglia allows that, but does anyone know of anymore?
normaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by supreme_doritoes)
I am looking to apply for paramedic science for entry 2023 but I am now thinking about taking a gap year. Are there any universities that would allow for me to apply for a deferred year?
It is not unusual to apply for a course and defer entry to the next year. E-mail the admissions departments of the unis you are interested in and ask them if it is possible.
Last edited by normaw; 1 month ago
UCLan Student
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by supreme_doritoes)
Hi, I just wanted to reply from a university perspective! At UCLan we allow you to defer your place here on paramedic science. Here is a link to our frequently asked questions section which has an area on deferring: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/welcome/faqs. If you have a question that is a bit more specific than the information on there you can contact our course enquiries team:
[email protected]
📞 +44 (0)1772 892400
Best of luck! -Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (41)