The Student Room Group

would this be a good idea to do for my EPQ?

Okay so I am in Term 6 of Year 12 and we are supposed to be starting to plan and research our EPQs right about now and I had the idea of doing mine around Jack the Ripper, who he has been speculated to be and the media's role in it. I take Criminology A-Level (AQA) so I had to make sure nothing I did my EPQ on overlapped with the Criminology course, and I am thinking about applying to university to do a Criminology degree next year so I wanted to do something kind of relevant in my EPQ to put on my UCAS Application. If you think this isn't a good topic idea then what other sort of questions/topics do you think I could do?
Original post by booknthusiast
Okay so I am in Term 6 of Year 12 and we are supposed to be starting to plan and research our EPQs right about now and I had the idea of doing mine around Jack the Ripper, who he has been speculated to be and the media's role in it. I take Criminology A-Level (AQA) so I had to make sure nothing I did my EPQ on overlapped with the Criminology course, and I am thinking about applying to university to do a Criminology degree next year so I wanted to do something kind of relevant in my EPQ to put on my UCAS Application. If you think this isn't a good topic idea then what other sort of questions/topics do you think I could do?

the biggest thing about an epq title I think, is that it should be very specific. also examiners really like a title that allows you to come to a nuanced conclusion, like 'to what extent...'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending