The Student Room Group

Confused and need advice.

Hi, I have an offer from Northumbria university, Newcastle for Msc digital marketing. I am still waiting for Salford university and university of Liverpool. But I am wondering should I wait for them or just accept Northumbria ?
Really confused and I am not sure what to do. I have applied for September intake.
Just wait.
Original post by Paze
Hi, I have an offer from Northumbria university, Newcastle for Msc digital marketing. I am still waiting for Salford university and university of Liverpool. But I am wondering should I wait for them or just accept Northumbria ?
Really confused and I am not sure what to do. I have applied for September intake.

Hi @Paze

It depends! Do you definitely want to study the course offered at Northumbria? If so you can accept their offer, but once you accept it may be difficult for you to withdraw should you change your mind.

If you are still weighing up your options, it would be best for you to wait and see which offers come back. From their you can decide which offer you would like to accept.

I would personally wait until all the offers came back, but if you know you definitely want to study at Northumbria, then by all means accept their offer.

I hope this helps, best of luck :smile:

Grace
BA History
MA Nineteenth Century Studies (History and English Literature)
Reply 3
Original post by EdgeHillStudents
Hi @Paze

It depends! Do you definitely want to study the course offered at Northumbria? If so you can accept their offer, but once you accept it may be difficult for you to withdraw should you change your mind.

If you are still weighing up your options, it would be best for you to wait and see which offers come back. From their you can decide which offer you would like to accept.

I would personally wait until all the offers came back, but if you know you definitely want to study at Northumbria, then by all means accept their offer.

I hope this helps, best of luck :smile:

Grace
BA History
MA Nineteenth Century Studies (History and English Literature)

Hi Grace,
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. Honestly, I am not sure about Northumbria and waiting for the other two is making me worried about the delay with admission and visa processing. That’s why I wanted to ask here if it’s ok to wait till end of June or should I just go ahead with the offer I have.
Original post by Paze
Hi Grace,
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. Honestly, I am not sure about Northumbria and waiting for the other two is making me worried about the delay with admission and visa processing. That’s why I wanted to ask here if it’s ok to wait till end of June or should I just go ahead with the offer I have.

Hi @Paze,

Sorry to hear there's been a delay in hear back from our admissions team! I'd recommend getting in touch with them to see where your application is up to if you haven't seen any changes on the online portal. You should have their email address/phone number from any communications they've sent out, but if you do need this please drop us a DM on here and I'll be happy to pass this over!

All the best with your PG applications - I hope everything goes well!
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending