The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Biochemistry at Exeter

Hi. Thinking of applying to Exeter for Biochemistry. I’ve seen on the website the student satisfaction of the course is quite low - 63%. Wondering if anyone has any comments on what the course is really like. I attended the open day and really liked the uni and the course itself. Thanks
Original post by Maddie57
Hi. Thinking of applying to Exeter for Biochemistry. I’ve seen on the website the student satisfaction of the course is quite low - 63%. Wondering if anyone has any comments on what the course is really like. I attended the open day and really liked the uni and the course itself. Thanks

Hi Maddie57,

It is great to hear you are considering us after our Open Day. I can see you are still waiting to hear back from some current students, in the meantime I hope you don't mind if I suggest that you try our ask a current student messaging service. We currently have a Biochemistry student on this platform who I am sure would be very happy to answer your questions and give their perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with, otherwise good luck with your decision making.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending