Significance of judiciary impact on the executive

Watch this thread
Cici2005
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had this question on my recent politics year 12 mock and I need some help figuring out how many marks I got, I realised I missed key terms such as judicial review, constitution act and judicial independence, I explained each of these points for example.
Judicial independence (never wrote the term) But I explained that executive no longer has influence over the judiciary- the Lord Chancellors powers in the JAC has been reduced, I counteracted my argument by explaining although his power is reduced he still plays an important role in the appointment process of judges, which means that the executive still holds some power, I also explained about the partial fusion of powers but I am scared that I messed up badly
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I've moved this to study help for you, so hopefully you're more likely to get a useful answer
Cici2005
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
I've moved this to study help for you, so hopefully you're more likely to get a useful answer
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads