The Student Room Group

Are psychic readings right??

I been with my boyfriend for a few months and everything seems fine it’s just that when I do physic reading it says that he’s only taking advantage of me. I use this iTunes app I ask a questions and it gives me a reading sometimes I have to pay is this right???
You seem to be taking this far too seriously.
You do know that automated website & app psychic readings have a limited number of pre-determined possible responses like an entertainment quiz?
The programme algorithm and sometimes the time of day determines which psychic reading you get shown.
Not even worth paying 1p for.

Learn to rely on your gut instinct, common sense and life experience.
Not the future predictions of a machine or random stranger who could be anyone.
The human owner of the site only wants your money.
An automated website algorithm knows nothing about your relationship, personality or private life.
Nor can it see your future years in advance.

If you are feeling very bored check out a totally free psychic website or short online horoscope extract for your star sign from a newspaper/magazine website that never charges any money.
Only to pass the time or for fun.
Most of these online sites are just games for entertainment only and the sites have no involvement with anyone who claims to be clarvoyant or able to predict future events.
I done spend 500 dollars I keep betting my money just for good answers but it’s always something bad!
Original post by londonmyst
You seem to be taking this far too seriously.
You do know that automated website & app psychic readings have a limited number of pre-determined possible responses like an entertainment quiz?
The programme algorithm and sometimes the time of day determines which psychic reading you get shown.
Not even worth paying 1p for.

Learn to rely on your gut instinct, common sense and life experience.
Not the future predictions of a machine or random stranger who could be anyone.
The human owner of the site only wants your money.
An automated website algorithm knows nothing about your relationship, personality or private life.
Nor can it see your future years in advance.

If you are feeling very bored check out a totally free psychic website or short online horoscope extract for your star sign from a newspaper/magazine website that never charges any money.
Only to pass the time or for fun.
Most of these online sites are just games for entertainment only and the sites have no involvement with anyone who claims to be clarvoyant or able to predict future events.

I done spend 500 dollars I keep betting my money just for good answers but it’s always something bad! The app is called pocket insite
Original post by Anonymous
I done spend 500 dollars I keep betting my money just for good answers but it’s always something bad! The app is called pocket insite

The app is described by it's creators as "the best app to remove negative energy" and "giving you clarity on Love & Relationships, Careers, Decision Making, Life Paths". :laugh:

Do you believe your own eyes and the $500 hole in your bank balance?
Or what the psychic app tells you and everyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest