Driving test

Watch this thread
Stella18
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys I know this isn’t studying based but I really need your help! I’ve been looking for a driving test for absolute ages and I finally found one at my test centre, Hornchurch (London) on Friday 29th July at 7:23am. This would’ve been the best test slot for me as I really wanted an early morning test however, I had forgotten that my July holiday was extended because of some flight issues. If any of you have an earlier test slot, and don’t feel ready enough and are looking for a later date, and have a slot ideally from the 11th till the 15 of July from 7am till 8:20am then please message me back.

This entire DVSA situation is absolutely ridiculous and hope anyone who is reading this doesn’t have as much difficulty as I’ve had.
angrypoliceman
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
do you have the Testi app? in your case I would buy the premium version just to improve your chances of getting a test in that slim window. The good thing is you have plenty of time and I'd be confident of finding a cancellation although you might need to broaden the time slots.
Stella18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by angrypoliceman)
do you have the Testi app? in your case I would buy the premium version just to improve your chances of getting a test in that slim window. The good thing is you have plenty of time and I'd be confident of finding a cancellation although you might need to broaden the time slots.
Hiii - I actually found this test through the Testi app and I also bought the premium, but it hasn’t been sending me notifications all the time like it used to before .

Apparently it’s because it’s had an influx of new users so it’s become slower in sending notifications - but it’s definitely the better cancellation app of many others I’ve used.

Thank you for your advice and positivity! 🤍
(I love your username 😂)
slartibartfast4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stella18)
Hiii - I actually found this test through the Testi app and I also bought the premium, but it hasn’t been sending me notifications all the time like it used to before .

Apparently it’s because it’s had an influx of new users so it’s become slower in sending notifications - but it’s definitely the better cancellation app of many others I’ve used.

Thank you for your advice and positivity! 🤍
(I love your username 😂)
Those test apps are notoriously unreliable and lots of people are being ripped off by them and losing their driving test fees. The DVSA is trying to get them banned because of the trouble they're causing customers.
angrypoliceman
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by slartibartfast4)
Those test apps are notoriously unreliable and lots of people are being ripped off by them and losing their driving test fees. The DVSA is trying to get them banned because of the trouble they're causing customers.
I can only go off my own experience which was positive as I had no problems and it saved me a couple of months of waiting. You could always check its gone through on the official website. Besides, given the situation they're in, what alternative option do they have?
Elena Vlad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi!I 'm looking for a test cancellation in Luton ,but I don't find,I have the app driving test cancellation now ,but still nothing. Testi is better? Can I use two app,know someone this?Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads