Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh you facebook haters are so cool.

I mean, it clearly is not at all hip to be totally cynical about facebook, right?

It has immense utility, it really does. If you dislike it, wonderful, but it's hilarious how people think there's a 'cool value' in disparaging it. Obviously you'll claim this isn't the case, but it really is laughably clear.

I do hope you don't use 'msn messenger' or anything similar, as such programs are of a similar but more limited utility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    It's very American imo.
    Hardly surprising since it was started there purely for Harvard students :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No I dont think Facebook is vulgar at all. I"m a user , sadly I am on it too much, seeing what my friends are up to and looking at their photographs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fraternité)
    Oh you facebook haters are so cool.

I mean, it clearly is not at all hip to be totally cynical about facebook, right?

It has immense utility, it really does. If you dislike it, wonderful, but it's hilarious how people think there's a 'cool value' in disparaging it. Obviously you'll claim this isn't the case, but it really is laughably clear.

I do hope you don't use 'msn messenger' or anything similar, as such programs are of a similar but more limited utility.
    I have to agree.
    I've already said - if you don't like, don't use it.
    I personally don't care about how many friends I or anyone else has - I use FB simply as a free and easy way to keep in touch with my close circle of friends when we're all away at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Vulgar - no

There are worse websites.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.