Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

plz keep anonymous.

Is it ok when your girl friend texts her male friends more than her boy friend? Because i get like 1 or 2 texts a month from my girl friend and she is texting her boy mates like 4-5 times a night and i saw one of the texts once. He was blatently trying to flirt. saying stuff like "oooooo im rele missing you here" then five mintues later " wish i saw u today" This annoys me when they send texts like this, but it annoys me more that she knows it gets to me.

Has this happend to anyone else THAT basically your gf ignores you for other? or am i being ott. Plz respond caz this is rele messing with my head

ty

ReputationRep:
    She texts you twice a month? Do you talk to her on the phone? How often do you see her?

I'm not sure I understand the situation!

ReputationRep:
    well, if she sees you all the time than it isn't an issue because she wont need to txt you as often, but if she's sending flirty txts back or if she sees them more as just as much as she sees you, then I'd be worried..

ReputationRep:
    There is obviously something going on between her and her boy mates, or at least it will eventually lead to somethng. There is a lack of loyalty.

ReputationRep:
    Um.. Grow a spine?

ReputationRep:
    You mug! Grab her by the arms and kiss her passionately on the kiss. She won't care about her boy mates if you forcely love her. (not rape)

Just be a man for god sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonic)
    You mug! Grab her by the arms and kiss her passionately on the kiss. She won't care about her boy mates if you forcely love her. (not rape)

HAHAHA. Agreed. Give her something to put anyone else out of her mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonic)

:rofl: Nice disclaimer

ReputationRep:
    it depends what her texts to them are like?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.