UoL halls room swap 2022-23

Watch this thread
Swap-22
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi All

I've been offered a Large single Plus room (shared bathroom) at Nutford House (240 ppw) for a 40-week contract which is staring on 11/09/22 to 17/06/22 Its catered one. I'm looking to swap my room for either a room at the garden halls or college halls only with similar price range or a bit more.

I am starting course at KCL and it’s a bit far but as I didn’t have other options choose this as all the rooms in garden and college halls were gone. Nutford house is at nice location and rooms is really big as its Large single plus room with shared bathroom. This would suit for any one in UOL students.

Thanks
abcdef2004001
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:

https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads