Non transferable concert tickets

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’m going to a concert tomorrow and my mum bought the tickets as a birthday gift for me, so they’re on her ticketmaster account, but apparently it says the tickets are non transferable so she can’t send them to me to have on my phone. Would I be able to just bring her phone with me and show them the tickets on her phone (she said she trusts me to take her phone with) or would the people there know that I’m not the one who bought the tickets and then not let me in?? If they wouldn’t let me in like that then what am I supposed to do
erfrost
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Could you not log in to her ticketmaster account on your phone? If not I'm sure they'll think nothing of it. I've been to things before and had mobile tickets it seems they scan it and let you go through. What concert is it btw?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by erfrost)
Could you not log in to her ticketmaster account on your phone? If not I'm sure they'll think nothing of it. I've been to things before and had mobile tickets it seems they scan it and let you go through. What concert is it btw?
Ooh that’s a good idea actually, idk why i didn’t think of that haha. It’s green day/fall out boy/weezer
RushingRiver
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ooh that’s a good idea actually, idk why i didn’t think of that haha. It’s green day/fall out boy/weezer
Ooh! I’m going to that tomorrow
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by RushingRiver)
Ooh! I’m going to that tomorrow
Nice! Have fun! I’m so ****ing excited!!! Green day are my fave band haha
RushingRiver
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nice! Have fun! I’m so ****ing excited!!! Green day are my fave band haha
Same, I’ve got two huge Green Day posters on my wall and to see them in person will be incredible! Hope you enjoy it are there any songs in particular that you wanna hear?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.67%
As I expected (67)
31.9%
Harder (79)
37.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.81%

Watched Threads