The Student Room Group

Geography NEA AQA help

Hey guys,
Im in year 12 and ive started to think about my NEA, I live in south east London (bexley) and i am struggling for ideas for a title and what to research and do the NEA on. All i know is i would prefer to do a human based project in or around my local area or London. Ive researched online and even looked on the aqa website for guidance and im still clueless on what i want to do.
Id appreciate any help or ideas on a title or question to do the project on.
Many thanks
-Luke
Original post by Luke Seely
Hey guys,
Im in year 12 and ive started to think about my NEA, I live in south east London (bexley) and i am struggling for ideas for a title and what to research and do the NEA on. All i know is i would prefer to do a human based project in or around my local area or London. Ive researched online and even looked on the aqa website for guidance and im still clueless on what i want to do.
Id appreciate any help or ideas on a title or question to do the project on.
Many thanks
-Luke

Hey best thing to do is email your teacher and maybe ask for ideas, but I looked over the specification and see what's mentioned in human geography to refresh my ideas.
You could do impact of tourism maybe? 'Studentification' of an area (have a look online)? I love no where near London but could you do deindustrialisation or regeneration? If you get some ideas then your teacher should be able to help/ guide you.
Reply 2
Thank you, I’ll look into it

Original post by Jake9920
Hey best thing to do is email your teacher and maybe ask for ideas, but I looked over the specification and see what's mentioned in human geography to refresh my ideas.
You could do impact of tourism maybe? 'Studentification' of an area (have a look online)? I love no where near London but could you do deindustrialisation or regeneration? If you get some ideas then your teacher should be able to help/ guide you.

Quick Reply

Latest