My ex broke up with me

Watch this thread
dianevet
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
We were together for 3 months, I know it's not a lot but still, we got along so well. Everything was going great, until one day I get a text he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, although a few days ago everything was okay. He said I did nothing wrong, that it's him, but I think he's lying. We don't talk anymore and it makes me sad that one person who meant so much to me just decided to let me go so easily.
Last edited by dianevet; 4 days ago
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by dianevet)
We were together for 3 months, I know it's not a lot but still, we got along so well. Everything was going great, until one day I get a text he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, although a few days ago everything was okay. He said I did nothing wrong, that it's him, but I think he's lying. We don't talk anymore and it makes me sad that one person who meant so much to me just decided to let me go so easily.
It's ok, I know everything hurts now, but it'll get so much better soon. He did not leave you, Allah removed him from your life. he is not part of your plan. Carry on with living and live a better life. Focus on vet school, and earn money. you'll find someone eventually :console:
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Don't know what that guy's on about tbh, but the guy who left you can go **** himself, unfortunately life is full of temporary relationships, just gotta hope you find something substantially longer term one day.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
He's probably met someone else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (7)
33.33%
As I expected (3)
14.29%
Harder (10)
47.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads