Will I get disqualified

Watch this thread
Bukayo saka 7
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So today was my last day of school. After our physics exam me and friend went to canteen and we were waiting for our leavers assembly then our head of yr came to us and said your not allowed to go leavers assembly and because of that I run away from my head if ur so then the headteacher saw me and got me and kicked me out of the school and said his going disqualify my gcse. Does my headteacher have power to disqualify my gcse?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bukayo saka 7)
So today was my last day of school. After our physics exam me and friend went to canteen and we were waiting for our leavers assembly then our head of yr came to us and said your not allowed to go leavers assembly and because of that I run away from my head if ur so then the headteacher saw me and got me and kicked me out of the school and said his going disqualify my gcse. Does my headteacher have power to disqualify my gcse?
No
Only the examiners can do so and only if you contravene examination regulations

P.S. your school does have the power to exclude you if you have broken school rules and thus prevent you from taking future exams there but I imagine today was your last one.
Last edited by gdunne42; 1 week ago
jamesh234
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No, he doesn't. Only inviligators or exams officers can write to the examboard for disqualification based on malpratice (whilst in exams). A headteacher can't just disqualify your GCSE because you're not behaving well / are doing something wrong which is unrelated to exams.
Bukayo saka 7
Rep:
I did not do anything in the exams. This situation happened after the exam in the canteen but do you not think that my headteacher can talk the exam officer and she can get me disqualified
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I did not do anything in the exams. This situation happened after the exam in the canteen but do you not think that my headteacher can talk the exam officer and she can get me disqualified
NO. If you have not broken any exam regulations before, during or after the exams it would be malpractice by your school and exams officer to attempt to do so. They could end up in serious trouble with the exams regulators.
Bukayo saka 7
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
NO. If you have not broken any exam regulations before, during or after the exams it would be malpractice by your school and exams officer to attempt to do so. They could end up in serious trouble with the exams regulators.
Bro thank you for that bro that ******** headteacher hated me from before he was trying not enter for my gcse and now this but anyways is all good now
Funtimes01_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No. They're not allowed to do that
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
This sounds made up tbh.
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Bro thank you for that bro that ******** headteacher hated me from before he was trying not enter for my gcse and now this but anyways is all good now
Sometimes students end up in conflict with teaching staff. I doubt he hates you but he might see you as a problem for stuff that has happened in the past. Hopefully now GCSE is over you can have a fresh start somewhere else. Keep in mind that a school or college can definitely refuse to allow someone in to take exams if they fail to abide by the agreed behaviour rules so hopefully the conflict of the past can be left behind.
Bukayo saka 7
Rep:
(Original post by StriderHort)
This sounds made up tbh.
Bro I swear this happened today. Basically he got me and my friends and opened the exit and said get out my school and said you are going to fail your results.
Bukayo saka 7
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
Sometimes students end up in conflict with teaching staff. I doubt he hates you but he might see you as a problem for stuff that has happened in the past. Hopefully now GCSE is over you can have a fresh start somewhere else. Keep in mind that a school or college can definitely refuse to allow someone in to take exams if they fail to abide by the agreed behaviour rules so hopefully the conflict of the past can be left behind.
No luckily I was entered for my GCSE’s so I don’t think they can do anything right?
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No luckily I was entered for my GCSE’s so I don’t think they can do anything right?
Nope, not now you have done them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (30)
50.85%
First aid skills (3)
5.08%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.69%
Sign language (8)
13.56%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads