yoursunshinexx
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a really bad feeling that I failed my a levels and I can't stop overthinking.
Should I use this summer to revise just in case I fail
Last edited by yoursunshinexx; 1 week ago
bea_murray0
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yoursunshinexx)
I have a really bad feeling that I failed my a levels and I can't stop overthinking.
Should I use this summer to revise just in case I fail
First, you probably did better than you think. Secondly, resits won't be until summer 2023, so while I wouldn't burn your books just yet, there's not much to gain from revising over the summer since you would have a whole year ahead of you and a rest over the summer is well-earned! Best of luck
Wannadomedok
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
First, you probably did better than you think. Secondly, resits won't be until summer 2023, so while I wouldn't burn your books just yet, there's not much to gain from revising over the summer since you would have a whole year ahead of you and a rest over the summer is well-earned! Best of luck
wait when are resits again? also how would predicyions work for uni
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wannadomedok)
wait when are resits again? also how would predicyions work for uni
summer 2023 will be the next opportunity to resit. You can ask your old school for predicted grades + a reference or nominate a tutor for it, or apply with none.
Minchico
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You could try revising a little in the summer but no need to over do it?
Wannadomedok
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
summer 2023 will be the next opportunity to resit. You can ask your old school for predicted grades + a reference or nominate a tutor for it, or apply with none.
ohhh i thought it would be november resits is that not a thing anymore?
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wannadomedok)
ohhh i thought it would be november resits is that not a thing anymore?
Nope, I thought they were but apparently they were only a thing for covid TAGs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (15)
27.27%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (28)
50.91%
First aid skills (2)
3.64%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.82%
Sign language (8)
14.55%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads