CCuffe
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I am an Irish citizen / national who is studying an MSc Physiotherapy in the UK. Can someone please help me to find out what financial assistance / loans I may be eligible for?

I did my undergraduate degree in the UK also however did not take out any loans from student finance.

I would greatly appreciate some guidance / info for Irish students studying a Masters in the medical / healthcare sciences regarding student loans / funds.

Thanks
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

I believe we've responded to you on a previous post.

Thanks, Graeme
CCuffe
Rep:
Hi Graeme,

I think this is my first time posting this q. If possible can you direct me to the post in which you believe this query is answered ?

Thanks
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CCuffe)
Hi Graeme,

I think this is my first time posting this q. If possible can you direct me to the post in which you believe this query is answered ?

Thanks
I'm sorry, I thought this was a duplicate post.

When does your course begin? Are you living in the UK at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme
CCuffe
Rep:
No worries. My course begins in September. I am not currently living in the UK. I will be living in the UK for the duration of my MSc (2 years) and expect to continue living / working in the UK following graduation.
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
I'm sorry, I thought this was a duplicate post.

When does your course begin? Are you living in the UK at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme
SFE Karen
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi

I am an Irish citizen / national who is studying an MSc Physiotherapy in the UK. Can someone please help me to find out what financial assistance / loans I may be eligible for?

I did my undergraduate degree in the UK also however did not take out any loans from student finance.

I would greatly appreciate some guidance / info for Irish students studying a Masters in the medical / healthcare sciences regarding student loans / funds.

Thanks
Hi there, How long have you lived in the UK for? Thanks, Karen
CCuffe
Rep:
Hi Karen,

I do not currently live in the UK. I live in Ireland and will be moving to the UK for my MSc. I did however live in the UK 2015-2018 during my undergraduate years.
(Original post by SFE Karen)
Hi there, How long have you lived in the UK for? Thanks, Karen
SFE Karen
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi Karen,

I do not currently live in the UK. I live in Ireland and will be moving to the UK for my MSc. I did however live in the UK 2015-2018 during my undergraduate years.
In order for the team to review your eligibility you would need to submit an application for funding for the team to review. I would advise to submit this as soon as possible to allow the team to review your eligibility. Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
68.32%
In the post (4)
3.96%
Text (14)
13.86%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
13.86%

Watched Threads