A Level History Coursework

Watch this thread
studentxoxo12
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am about to start working on my A level history coursework and am very stuck on picking a question. I want to do something relating to Russia from 1900-1990. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them! Thank you
sickofthis
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I did Russia for the A-level exam instead of coursework so I hope this may still be helpful. I’m not exactly sure what the requirements of your question are so I’ll just give some generally ideas which you could change to suit the needs of your coursework. You could talk about the change of the Communist ideology between each leader, perhaps the differing role of government, the use of terror to ensure conformity or perhaps changes in social policy. As you would want to speak about Russia from 1900 to 1990, it might also help to look at the shift from Tsarism to the country under Lenin, Stalin ect. Hope this helps and if you need any more help, feel free to ask!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads