Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone currently studying this course or plan to apply? How good is the course and what is the grades requirement ? On the website it says that it would be in the range from AAA-ABB so i am uncertain

ReputationRep:
    grades can vary between them, my offer was AAC...the course is very mathematical/mostly stats...but you have to keep up with the workload (not so much in the first year ) good course/lecturers

ReputationRep:
    What about the economics part ? =)

ReputationRep:
    lol the economics part form the second year is very mathemtical, first year is fine..especially since first year doesnt count towards degree, also the admission tutor whos my personal tutor, specifically looks at what school you go to...then bases required grades on it

ReputationRep:
    Tnak u for reply. I have decided to apply for this course )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBrightShadow)
    grades can vary between them, my offer was AAC...the course is very mathematical/mostly stats...but you have to keep up with the workload (not so much in the first year ) good course/lecturers
    ha....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternity Forever)
    ha....
    you dont:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBrightShadow)
    you dont:yep:
    Excellent!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.