Clarks Temp

Watch this thread
Anonymousspe
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was contracted 8 hours but i need to work more hours during this summer, is there chance it will end up being like 20 hours a week or more as ive heard ppl mention it years ago?
isabelallende007
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymousspe)
I was contracted 8 hours but i need to work more hours during this summer, is there chance it will end up being like 20 hours a week or more as ive heard ppl mention it years ago?
Generally it'll depend on the branch but usually there will always be hours that they might need you to cover. I would say talk to the duty manager or someone like that and ask what they recommend. That's what I did and I was able to pick up loads of overtime as well as my contracted 10 hours
ibbya04
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
worked there last summer and my contract said 8 hour as well, but because the store is so busy for most of summer i was doing between 15-30 hours per week and always taking extra shifts
mwest0702
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i have an interview at Clark’s tomorrow? do you know how much the wage is for a 20 year old, I can’t find it anywhere
username5988734
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm a seasonal temp , 17 and getting payed 8.90 per hour
i think the pay ranges from 8.90 to 9.90 depending on the level , maybe phone the store and ask
and for the interview it’s essentially a group interview with around 14-16 people.
You introduce yourself say an interesting fact about yourself. You then are asked to pick any shoe in the shop and pitch it to everyone. I picked the children’s shoe with the toy in the sole
Then you’re spilt into 4’s and given different scenarios and then you feedback on how you’d solve these scenarios in real life .
You’re being assessed by the team and manger, who are writing down notes etc; confident, bubbly when talking to the other candidates.
So some key tips are to be: confident, friendly and bubbly ! Good luck !!! Just genuinely wing it , it’s an opportunity to shine amongst the other candidates
Last edited by username5988734; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads