The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah that sounds so good.
I can't wait until I go!!
Reply 21
btw im in 4th year at the RVC...and im from a london borough and i got into Mary Brancker (all those years ago) for accommodation in 1st year (eventually..didnt get the place immediately..wasnt till quite near the start of the term or something) but yea cos that has the most spaces thats one you probs have most chance of getting into if u put it as one of your choices on the form...but obviously will vary from year to year etc
Reply 22
AngelaMuch
I know!
Couldn't actually believe I got an offer.
And still can't believe they let me in even though I didn't get the grades I needed.
Still I can't wait to start, so excited.
Where did you stay in your first year?

wow! I havent heard from RVC yet
me neither :/
Hey im in first year at RVC now and loving every minute!! With regards of getting accomodation in 1st year im in mary brancker and we have 2 empty rooms in our flat and 1 2nd year who couldnt find a flat so no-one got refused accomodation in our year!!
NJW
wow! I havent heard from RVC yet

The RVC are doing interviews stil as of this week, I have seen loads going on. So I guess they wont be sending out any offers til all the interviews are done?
I still haven't heard either. Should I contact them do you think?
Reply 27
Phoebe_Vet
I still haven't heard either. Should I contact them do you think?

For all those who haven't heard yet, I didn't hear from them last year until March so don't worry.
Reply 28
When are the last interview dates? Does anyone know?
Reply 29
I rang them and they said there was a delay and I would hear before Wednesday...
Reply 30
NJW
I rang them and they said there was a delay and I would hear before Wednesday...

What whether you have an interview or an offer? I'm confuzzled :tongue:
Reply 31
I rang them 3 times they said there was a delay the final time then I got an email saying I'd missed my interview :s
They gave my a 2nd one tho for next week

x

Latest

Trending

Trending