The Student Room Group

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 52)

Welcome to the 52nd edition of LPTPHW! :wavey: Current Leaderboard here

The aim of the game is simple, get the last post of the thread! (Aka. post no. 10,000) Spam is allowed! Just make sure to follow the Community Guidelines Also please don't delete lots of posts - it messes with the post count which the thread relies on :woo:

Congrats to for getting the 10,000th post of the last thread Runner up was sufys (9,999)

Most Posts of Part 51:

:king1: dahlia06 - 1,568
:king2: randompanda_ - 1128
:king3: thrivingfrog - 1096
4. Genesiss - 925
5. ReviseSleeping - 757
6. jnkscypher - 531
7. madzzzzina - 519
8. sufys - 461
9. Food!! - 389
10. E.B5 - 322

Previous thread here

Previous Winners

Most Wins

Please avoid deleting posts in the forum games section if possible. As the majority of these games (including this one) rely on the post count of the thread, it is actively discouraged to delete posts, mess up counting threads by posting the wrong numbers or anything else which can negatively impact the game. If you have privacy concerns about what you have posted you can simply edit the post and replace it with new content such as '....' or ask the Community Staff here to remove your information.

Make sure your posts follow the Community Guidelines. This incudes: not replying to trolls (please report these posts instead), not posting about moderation (you can visit Ask the Community Staff to query this) and generally being friendly and considerate towards other members. :ta:

Until futher notice, a chat VT or SL is to make all parts of this game.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wooo up and running :jive:
[scrollr]:rave:[/scrollr]
Original post by flaurie
Wooo up and running :jive:

The fight against the auto filter mod queue bug :colonhash:
Reply 5
nice
First page
destroyed :rofl:
Come out, ye black & tans, come out and fight me like man :fight:
well deserved i would say :congrats:
this site/misc.php?do=whoposted?t=[insert_thread_ID_here]
Loads of threads with links in the OP started going into the moderation queue automatically :danceboy:
Original post by sufys
Bruh. I had post #10000, how did I lose the win? Also, there is no second runner up...

On the thread that I can see the last post is rotl with #9999 :dontknow:
Original post by flaurie
Loads of threads with links in the OP started going into the moderation queue automatically :danceboy:

On the thread that I can see the last post is rotl with #9999 :dontknow:

Everyone knows I had #10000 when the thread was closed. :lol:
I’ve won 4 times!! Not 3. Boom.
It is his post, yes. But it's always the second to last post that actually wins.
The thread closed after ROTL's post, which means it must have had the ID #10001.
Mine had the ID #10000 and I saw after the post was made at the time. I was congratulated by 2 users for winning in the Ultimate Chat Thread.
A troll appeared and their posts must have been declined which is why it appears as though ROTL won.
@flaurie

Latest