The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

l4i82ibvmta91.jpg
Prematurely quit today. Was going to break the news Friday but my favorite lady started screaming at me for sending a text message today, and I said **** this you people are crazy and walked out.
i don't know why but Tesco xero Cola is nasty 💯
Original post by Foxehh
Prematurely quit today. Was going to break the news Friday but my favorite lady started screaming at me for sending a text message today, and I said **** this you people are crazy and walked out.

Good for you. Sounded like a vile place to work at.
Original post by Foxehh

that's great news (i think?)! not worth your sanity to stay in that miserable place
Okay but do I apply for the job or not, that is the question
fyi that boris johnson in the snl skit i posted yesterday is a throwback to Chris Farley which makes it extra hilarious, but maybe it was too subtle. can't remember which skit tho atm :frown:

does anyone else find tsr zaps their battery?
also chrome only really crashes for me if i'm on tsr
i would happily sleep in a bunk bed with anyone of whatever gender and political opinion so long as they don't snore
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Good for you. Sounded like a vile place to work at.

It was. Still feeling like **** from some off the stuff they said though.
(edited 1 year ago)
when Chris Farley picks up David Spade i can't breathe lol 😂 you have no sense of humour
i would sleep with anyone in the same bed regardless of gender or politics. just don't snore.
snoring is disgusting
Original post by Foxehh
It was. Still feeling like **** from some off the stuff they said though.

Ah I’m sorry to hear that. I know it is easier said than done, but try not to let it affect you.

They were nasty ***** from what you said, and I can safely say you didn’t deserve it. You were treated like ****, and you deserve more than that. I’m glad you’re not there anymore. :hugs:
im so so happy rn :cute:
Original post by Food!!

:jive: :rave: :grin:
Original post by Food!!

Me too Auntie :rofl:
Original post by Brief Chaos
Me too Auntie :rofl:

i cant wait :woo:

Latest