Volunteering oppurtunities

Watch this thread
smart_ferret
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 16 years old and looking to find volunteering stuff. It's be nice if it was related to healthcare but I'm not too bothered about it. My St.Johns in the area is full so can't go there and the red cross has nothing (for my age) in my area. Any tips on finding more things?
E.R.Cross
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smart_ferret)
I'm 16 years old and looking to find volunteering stuff. It's be nice if it was related to healthcare but I'm not too bothered about it. My St.Johns in the area is full so can't go there and the red cross has nothing (for my age) in my area. Any tips on finding more things?
If you are looking to do something like medicine or something healthcare related in the future they like if you shoe you can talk with lots of different people. Try any local care homes they are always looking for volunteers or try girlguiding or scouts
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Foodbanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads