Driving instructor

Watch this thread
Nnna667855578
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My driver Instructor booked my driving test and has disappeared.i don't know when it's booked for when I try to book it says record show that it's booked. What should I do?
moopxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
to book it for you he would’ve needed your driving license number - he would’ve been given a test confirmation number so you need to ask him for that in order to change it
Nnna667855578
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by moopxo)
to book it for you he would’ve needed your driving license number - he would’ve been given a test confirmation number so you need to ask him for that in order to change it
But since March first week he never replied to even msg. And yeah he did have my license as requirement to send him before 1st lesson.
moopxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nnna667855578)
But since March first week he never replied to even msg. And yeah he did have my license as requirement to send him before 1st lesson.
do you have a upcoming lesson you can speak to him about this? if not keep messaging him as you have the right to know. it is you taking the test not him
slartibartfast4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nnna667855578)
Your instructor should not have your driving licence, they need to check it when you first meet them to make sure your details are correct but they should then give it straight back to you.

If you think you have a test booked, you need to contact DVSA customer services on 0300 200 11 22 - they will need to ask you some security questions and you will need your licence number to hand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads