Did bad on my year 9 exams

Watch this thread
TheNewManInUk
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(I came from Romania and i know how to talk english properly)So I moved in the UK after the Christmas break and waited like 3 months to get into a school , basically a lot of lessons that I couldn't do , now I did some of my year 9 final exams , did meh in science I have chances to fail , I think i did good on DT , RE im sure i will pass , English the easiest but on maths i think i will fail and it was hard , my parents aren't mad or something they know it's hard because it's new to me but still im disappointed on myself. In year 10 I will start studying properly and learn for my gcse. Is there a problem if i fail an final year 9 exam ?
zasng45
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheNewManInUk)
(I came from Romania and i know how to talk english properly)So I moved in the UK after the Christmas break and waited like 3 months to get into a school , basically a lot of lessons that I couldn't do , now I did some of my year 9 final exams , did meh in science I have chances to fail , I think i did good on DT , RE im sure i will pass , English the easiest but on maths i think i will fail and it was hard , my parents aren't mad or something they know it's hard because it's new to me but still im disappointed on myself. In year 10 I will start studying properly and learn for my gcse. Is there a problem if i fail an final year 9 exam ?
No. You might get put in lower sets for when you start year 10 but you can work around that nothing too bad
COMP23
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ABSOLOUTLY NOT MY FRIEND. YR 7,8,9 IS ALL JUST PREPERATION FOR GCSEs. ALL THESE YEARS DONT COUNT. WHAT COUNTS IS THE NEXT 2 YEARS AHEAD OF YOU. THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. JUST TAKE IT EASY, STUDY HARD AND ALWAYS STAY MOTIVATED. YOU WILL BE PUT INTO FOUNDATION SETS THOUGH, BUT IF YOU DO WELL IN UR YR 10 END OF YEARS, YOU MIGHT GO UP DEPENDING ON YOUR SCHOOL
TheNewManInUk
Rep:
(Original post by zasng45)
No. You might get put in lower sets for when you start year 10 but you can work around that nothing too bada
(Original post by COMP23)
ABSOLOUTLY NOT MY FRIEND. YR 7,8,9 IS ALL JUST PREPERATION FOR GCSEs. ALL THESE YEARS DONT COUNT. WHAT COUNTS IS THE NEXT 2 YEARS AHEAD OF YOU. THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. JUST TAKE IT EASY, STUDY HARD AND ALWAYS STAY MOTIVATED. YOU WILL BE PUT INTO FOUNDATION SETS THOUGH, BUT IF YOU DO WELL IN UR YR 10 END OF YEARS, YOU MIGHT GO UP DEPENDING ON YOUR SCHOOL
I might move schools because the school is a little far from my house . This is like my 5th month in UK , and thanks for the motivation
TheNewManInUk
Rep:
I might move schools because the school is a little far from my house . This is like my 5th month in UK , and thanks for the motivation
Also the school is catholic and i have to do RE gcse , a reason i want to move and not a really great school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
18.18%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.62%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
52.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.31%

Watched Threads