MSc 2022 entry

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys!! Is it easy to get into a masters programme at imperial with a 2:1 UK degree? Do they accept everyone who applies?
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It's going to depend on the course, where that 2.1 is from and whether it was a near miss on a 1st or just above the 2.2 boundary. What are you thinking of applying for ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mr Wednesday)
It's going to depend on the course, where that 2.1 is from and whether it was a near miss on a 1st or just above the 2.2 boundary. What are you thinking of applying for ?
I have 2:1 (62%) from Queen Mary University of London in Biomedical sciences and I intend to apply for MSc Cancer Biology
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Worth a shot but I don't know the details of their admissions process, do they give a minimum grade on their web page for that course?
Anonymous #1
yes it says 2:1 minimum...Actually im already late in applying as it the end of June already...So a bit confused as in should I apply for just one course or more than one to increase my chances. The application fee is £80 so if I apply to a number of courses means I have to pay this fee for each one. I am an international student btw
(Original post by Mr Wednesday)
Worth a shot but I don't know the details of their admissions process, do they give a minimum grade on their web page for that course?
Anonymous #1
??
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes it says 2:1 minimum...Actually im already late in applying as it the end of June already...So a bit confused as in should I apply for just one course or more than one to increase my chances. The application fee is £80 so if I apply to a number of courses means I have to pay this fee for each one. I am an international student btw
Anonymous #1
??
??
Anonymous #1
???
??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads