The Student Room Group

Is it really that hard

Hey, I'm 17 year old boy, who is 6'4 ft tall, have blue eyes, dark brwon curly hair, I also dress well, socialized pretty well, take good care of my hygiene, not fat but not skinny, lets say a but chubby, pretty wealthy ( I know that's not important or anything, but it's kinda important factor nowadays), only 17 and earning my own money online and selling stuff like puff bars etc. I kinda a lot catch girls looking at me, had kinda a lot girls in clubs but lets say that doesnt count. One girl liked me and I knew that but I didnt reciprocate feelings and heard that two girls liked me, had history with them in clubs, but I was kinda a jerk towards them. But It just seems so impossible to get girls inerested in me, I sometimes expect girls to approach me maybe through social medua or something like that, but thats only because I can see how girls flirt with boys nowadays (through social media like Snapchat,...) I just wanna really know should I put myself out there more or anything like that? I was with one girl on a party, I saw her and approached her, I was pretty drunk and I would say she wasn't. I liked her and asked her for her number she gave it to me and wrote a <3 aside her contact number. I also asked her if she would like maybe to have a drink with me after her shift in my dads beach bar and she said yes, shes also 17. And sometimes when I come to this beach bar I can see her sometimes looking at me but not anything special, should I approach her again tomorrow or something like that, because we have a small party (a band) on that beach bar? I wasnt in any relationship in my life, I know im only 17 but I would like to experience that.
Reply 1
I'm not sure if you are wondering why girls aren't throwing themselves at your feet adoringly or asking about one particular girl.

I sense the former because you have described yourself like a house for sale advert

You need to be real, genuine and authentic and be yourself. Just approach the girl who gave you her number , say hello and ask if its ok to share a coffee. Take an interest in her, and see how things are. Just sit and have a coffee and take it from there and find out what things you share in common.

Be more inner calm and not cheesy.

Quick Reply