Pre cas interview

Watch this thread
Muneeb Ullah
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have submitted my documents on 8th June but didn't get the date for interview it's been 2 weeks I'm so worried if there is a problem with my admission
Last edited by Muneeb Ullah; 1 month ago
P.Vince
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, No. You can send them an email reminding them about your the documents. It happened to me as well. It takes mor or less 2-3 weeks for them to send a message. It's especially through a post box. So,relax and wait. They'll definitely answer you.Just wait till next week.
Muneeb Ullah
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by P.Vince)
Firstly, No. You can send them an email reminding them about your the documents. It happened to me as well. It takes mor or less 2-3 weeks for them to send a message. It's especially through a post box. So,relax and wait. They'll definitely answer you.Just wait till next week.
Did u get the interview date Or pass the interview?
First when I send them documents I didn't get the automatic reply after that I again send them email then they said that they have received my documents and reviewing it now its third week star I hope to get my date.
Last edited by Muneeb Ullah; 1 month ago
P.Vince
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yup, they always send the interview date, time and what you need to bring along. (All on the letter/email.
) Dont worry. It always takes time.

(Original post by Muneeb Ullah)
Did u get the interview date Or pass the interview?
First when I send them documents I didn't get the automatic reply after that I again send them email then they said that they have received my documents and reviewing it now its third week star I hope to get my date.
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muneeb Ullah)
I have submitted my documents on 8th June but didn't get the date for interview it's been 2 weeks I'm so worried if there is a problem with my admission
Hey Muneeb Ullah

I've responded to your previous comment in the other thread

Becky
Ibad Patel
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I have applied for my master degree and deposited full fees by 26th April and sent all the required documents for CAS by 10th June but still I am waiting for interview, I received a reply from the team that interview will be scheduled as per the date order of received deposit. Please any help in this regard will be appreciated.
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibad Patel)
I have applied for my master degree and deposited full fees by 26th April and sent all the required documents for CAS by 10th June but still I am waiting for interview, I received a reply from the team that interview will be scheduled as per the date order of received deposit. Please any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Hey @ibad patel

The Visa Support team are currently working on a prioritised list to complete interviews. I'm sorry for your delay, the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (154)
40.63%