The Student Room Group

Nottingham Trent vs Uni of Westminster for Business Management/Marketing

I currently attend nottingham trent as a first year undertaking the business management & marketing degree. I have been offered a place at the university of westminster to transfer into year 2 for the same course at the marylebone campus. Reason for change is that im not really happy with nottingham life, ive had my heart set on london for quite some time now.

What do you guys think?
Reply 1
What's getting you down about Nottingham? Is it the city in general or the uni?

I've moved this to choosing a university rather than the business subforum. The reason for this is you seem to want more general advice and input, particularly about the London location. If you want it in the Business subforum (and get specific advice from business students) then just let me know and I'll move it.
If your reasons for moving are related to prestige or reputation, it's possibly a backward step. Westminster is certainly no better than Nottingham Trent. Your post suggests, however, that your reasons are based on location and nightlife.
Reply 3
Trent is a better University...
I reckon study at a small college rather than a university. Do your first two years at up to a third of the cost (if you are an international student) and then do your top up year at university. You still get the same degree!

Small colleges tend to have lower class sizes also so you get more out of them

Latest

Trending

Trending