Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Im new to this so it just took me ages and a lot of advice how to post a new thread!
    I want to study adult nursing at university and am just wondering what the coure, staff and facilities are like at Lincoln!
    Has anyone got any advice or informaition which would help me figure a few things out because I have to do my UCAS application by the end of the month!
    Ta everyone x

ReputationRep:
    Uuuuh I don't know but welcome to TSR I'm going to apply for Forensic Science, what are you doing for A-levels?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, im doing A2s in Psychology, English Literature, Photography and an AS in Biology...yep, i know they arent the best subjects to get into adult nursing with, but i'm hopeful! Oh yeah, apparently UCLAN is the best for Forensic Science!

ReputationRep:
    My sister is doing nursing at Lincoln Hospital, although she's doing the degree through Nottingham uni - if that makes sense.

She absolutely loves the course and the opportunities are quite good for the different types of placement you can do (from what she's told me) I don't know specifically, but she hasn't seemed to have had any problems with staff or the facilities.

Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!
    I was actually considering doing that because I am applying to Nottingham but didnt know where to study (because there are like 5 different nursing schools you can go to), but if your sister likes the course and stuff, then i might consider it
    Do you know what she thinks about Lincoln itslef? Like whether it is a nice place and whether it is good for student experience or not?
    Ta so much for your help, it helps to shed llight on the confusing process of choosing a uni! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.