Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willenium)
    LADS ON TOUR!

just go to zante

e: by which i mean just go somewhere that's already plagued by lads' holidays etc
    laganas, zante - I went there!
    was really good, would recommend it
    it's cheap which is good, and its peaking around about now. (I mean in the summer just gone and next summer)

also, Malia, that would be like another zante but slightly bigger I think, its should be about just as cheap though, and should also be popular as it is a cheaper destination, most places don't charge to let you in, and strip club entry is like 10-20 euros

(when I say cheap I mean for spending whe you're there, they'll be around 250-450 for packages)

Magaluf (majorca), Ayia Nappa, these are bigger than Malia and Zante, but they are more expensive when you're there, more places chrage to get you in. and maybe initial costs too.

Also Ibiza is very expensive, intial cost and when you're there, 450 budget would go on intial costs alone, you'd ned like £500 spending money, the big places are like 50-70 euros to get in.

Also there's Amsterdam..

ReputationRep:
    cant go wrong with amsterdam

ReputationRep:
    also, Kavos, Corfu is getting more popular recently

then there's the other clubbing/lads hols: Faliraki (rhodes), Playa de las americas (tenerife), Palma Nova (maj) etc.

I think our girly holiday next summer, we're looking at Malia and will probably go there, but also swaying towards Ayia Napa. My friend went to Magaluf and had a good time, although one of the boys in our area got raped, I think he went to Magaluf or Ayia Napa, cn't remember. Anyway obviously all these places attract bad attention too, especially stealing, so keep your wits about you.

ReputationRep:
    Baghdad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson8)
    Serious?

Im sure the flights will be more in July though?
    Nope. I cudda gone to A'dam last year for £190 - admittedly, it was for a weekend not a week, flights included, hotel in the city centre...tutti i cosi!

You're looking well in advance, so you could get very lucky depending on where you decide to stay, and flight times. I mean, I'm looking at going to Milan next summer (I know cost of actually being there is ridiculous), but I could stay for a few days for less than £200, and have flights for £30 there and back. :rolleyes:

Just scour the net. Oh, and maybe getting ideas off your mates might be a good idea? I went with mine last year, and it would have been a toss up between quite a few places - at one stage, we were going to go to Berlin, until we all sat down and thought it through.

All this early holiday booking means I'm gonna have to get me some dollah-dollah sorted. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatatonicStupor)
    Nope. I cudda gone to A'dam last year for £190 - admittedly, it was for a weekend not a week, flights included, hotel in the city centre...tutti i cosi!

You're looking well in advance, so you could get very lucky depending on where you decide to stay, and flight times. I mean, I'm looking at going to Milan next summer (I know cost of actually being there is ridiculous), but I could stay for a few days for less than £200, and have flights for £30 there and back. :rolleyes:

Just scour the net. Oh, and maybe getting ideas off your mates might be a good idea? I went with mine last year, and it would have been a toss up between quite a few places - at one stage, we were going to go to Berlin, until we all sat down and thought it through.

All this early holiday booking means I'm gonna have to get me some dollah-dollah sorted. :rolleyes:
    I'm going to Berlin in Feb! woo!

I was looking at those milan deals, me and my friend were thinking, we could spend one wild night in milan, just stay out all night and catch the flight next day, that way don't have to stay in expensive accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is Chav.

Oh, and please don't go to Amsterdam. There's too many "lads" there already, ruining it for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Ayia Napa, Cyprus is lovely Quite good night life there.
    Or Butlins it is good there haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.