Wrong order?

Watch this thread
R02022
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m feeling very hormonal right now.

On one of the delivery companies, I got given the completely the wrong order.

I’m just very p***ed off at the moment because I wanted to treat myself as it’s Friday and I also had a stressful week at work.

I complained and asked for a refund. The food itself was s***, who the hell asks for extra mayo in a sandwich. *pukes*

I feel stupid for being this angry, I know people make mistakes...we’re all human. It’s a petty thing and there are more important issues in this world.

I guess it’s my hormones

Has anyone else felt like me?
UNNAMED_100
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
yes, I do!
the delivery companies moved me an order.
when I have arrived, the house owner says nobody orders food here and honed her daughter to ask.
her daughter ordered food but didn't change the address (she used to live here).
and the house owner told me to go delivered it to her daughter which is miles away.
so I say I can only deliver it to this address, if you don't take it in 7 minutes, I will keep it because that's the rules of the company.
and the house owner took it, called her daughter to come pick it up and I left
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (16)
33.33%
They're what I expected (15)
31.25%
They're worse than what I expected (17)
35.42%

Watched Threads