money Heist: Korea

Watch this thread
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
not seen yet but what are your thoughts? will watch tonight Name:  image-d8fe5369-0a8d-4c1a-99c0-283422a362f84301169838652082871-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  47.0 KB
sizzlerb
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I CANNOT WAIT

korean films and series are soooo interesting
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Am I missing the point of the photo in the OP or..?
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
mate is this snapchat
Proxenus
Rep:
I swear 60% of what happens in the entire original has already happened in the first ep of Korean version
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is it like a remake? or a completely new storyline?
Proxenus
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
is it like a remake? or a completely new storyline?
only seen ep 1 but seems 80% of original of entire 4 seasons is squeezed in 1 ep. so I'm expecting S2+ or even ep3+ there's gonna be a new story line
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
only seen ep 1 but seems 80% of original of entire 4 seasons is squeezed in 1 ep. so I'm expecting S2+ or even ep3+ there's gonna be a new story line
is it worth watching in your opinion?
Proxenus
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
is it worth watching in your opinion?
give me 3 days to finish the first 6ep that's released 😂
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
give me 3 days to finish the first 6ep that's released 😂
k make sure to post a little review lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?