A-level Psychology AQA Mock

Watch this thread
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I've just done my psychology mock which I thought went well at the time but now I'm worried. There was a 16 marker which began with 'describe', so I didn't include any evaluation as we have been previously told that describe is simply AO1. Now I'm googling it and it says that all 16 markers must include evaluation so does this mean I can only get a maximum of 6 marks? Similarly, there was an 8 mark and a 6 mark question where I didn't include evaluation as it didn't specifically say to evaluate, but now I'm thinking that I should have done just to be safe. So for future reference, even if the question doesn't state 'evaluate', do I still need to include it? Thanks.
johnscarlet
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 67824930)
Hi, so I've just done my psychology mock which I thought went well at the time but now I'm worried. There was a 16 marker which began with 'describe', so I didn't include any evaluation as we have been previously told that describe is simply AO1. Now I'm googling it and it says that all 16 markers must include evaluation so does this mean I can only get a maximum of 6 marks? Similarly, there was an 8 mark and a 6 mark question where I didn't include evaluation as it didn't specifically say to evaluate, but now I'm thinking that I should have done just to be safe. So for future reference, even if the question doesn't state 'evaluate', do I still need to include it? Thanks.
depends on the wording of the question paper 1 = for 16 markers evalutions 100% unless a A02 16 marker then 2 evalutions but still evalutions
judeowaighirae
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by johnscarlet)depends on the wording of the question paper 1 = for 16 markers evalutions 100% unless a A02 16 marker then 2 evalutions but still evalutions

are you sure it said 'describe' and not discuss?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads