The Student Room Group

Are we really alone?

Been lots of UFO stuff on mainstream news lately, more than usual, and it is apparently being taken seriously by the US government, among others. Is this phenomenon real, or is it a diversion tactic deployed by government(s) in a bid to hide their own technological / military advances?
[scrollr]:iiam:[/scrollr]
Original post by ThatGuyBrian
Been lots of UFO stuff on mainstream news lately, more than usual, and it is apparently being taken seriously by the US government, among others. Is this phenomenon real, or is it a diversion tactic deployed by government(s) in a bid to hide their own technological / military advances?

Considering how bad they were at keeping their parties a secret / denying that they occured, I seriously doubt its a government diversion / cover up.
:iiam:
Original post by the bear
[scrollr]:iiam:[/scrollr]

My one isn’t moving whyyy :nothing:
(edited 1 year ago)
I know a song about that ...
any superior civilization would not touch us with a bargepole
Yes.
Intelligent life forms in other planets or galaxies are smart enough to leave us alone.
Reply 8
It would be really interesting to find out what else is out there...
No, we're not alone. Tonnes of other beings in higher densities are watching us. There's even something known as the Council of Saturn which is a council of higher beings that watches over Earth and any beings wishing to enter our atmosphere and show themselves must get permission from the council first.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest