Immigration Officer (2022) National Recruitment Drive

Watch this thread
Stb1750
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just creating a thread for applicants for the current Immigration Officer recruitment drive. Feel free to chat, update etc. Good luck with your applications!
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Thank you
JacobT123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes Ive applied, also going through the recruitment process for Border Force Officer, Intelligence Officer & UKVI Admin Officer. Been looking at Public Sector jobs since leaving the military a few years so fingers crossed.
James9103
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stb1750)
Just creating a thread for applicants for the current Immigration Officer recruitment drive. Feel free to chat, update etc. Good luck with your applications!
Take a quick look beefier creating duplicate threads, there’s already one running

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7228532
Stb1750
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JacobT123)
Yes Ive applied, also going through the recruitment process for Border Force Officer, Intelligence Officer & UKVI Admin Officer. Been looking at Public Sector jobs since leaving the military a few years so fingers crossed.
I have also applied for the Intelligence Officer role. Have you heard back from them?
ChiChiUgb
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stb1750)
I have also applied for the Intelligence Officer role. Have you heard back from them?
I did apply for the Intelligence Officer and UKVI admin. Scheduled for interview for the UKVI one. Anyone on this category pls?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
40%
Take a gap year (4)
20%
Resit my exams (5)
25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (1)
5%
I don't know yet (1)
5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5%

Watched Threads