Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Someone in the house keeps stealing my food. Mainly fruit. How can i stop this without having to purchase a lock for the cupboard. I was thinking of injecting the fruit with lactose stuff, like turbo lax from dumb and dumber. Then i'd find out who the culprit is!

:bootyshak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommyknockers)
    Someone in the house keeps stealing my food. Mainly fruit. How can i stop this without having to purchase a lock for the cupboard. I was thinking of injecting the fruit with lactose stuff, like turbo lax from dumb and dumber. Then i'd find out who the culprit is!

One HALF teapoon for fast, effective relief!

ReputationRep:

set up an automatic sentry gunner and see who ends up dead

ReputationRep:
    Haha shut up Cameron from Hollyoaks!

ReputationRep:

people eat your fruits.....AWWWWWW that is soo sad...really I feel so angry when I see one of my siblings or family eating an apple..but I cant do anything about it because mom would yell at me and tell me that I dont own them..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    can't you keep your fruit somewhere else?

ReputationRep:
    fraid there's no way round it... locks all the way. unless you're comfortable enough with your flatmates to call a meeting together and ask whoever it is to stop as you really love your fruit.

ReputationRep:
    lol, if i had the money i would setup a sentry gun. Like the ones of aliens special edition!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm a poor ass student. Fruit is damn expensive, i'm trying to eat "healthly".

ReputationRep:
    keep your fruit in your room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    people eat your fruits.....AWWWWWW that is soo sad...really I feel so angry when I see one of my siblings or family eating an apple..but I cant do anything about it because mom would yell at me and tell me that I dont own them..
    You get angry when your siblings eat healthy food? Or is it you like apples so much you feel they are wasted, when people who don't appreciate apples, eat them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    You get angry when your siblings eat healthy food? Or is it you like apples so much you feel they are wasted, when people who don't appreciate apples, eat them?
    if I have to choose but it's more like the apples are mine when they eat apples I have less apples left at home so that if mom didn't go to the grossary before the apples at home are finished I'd live one day with out apples which is too much all because one of my siblings wanted to eat an apple :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.