Is indeed a good place for applying for jobs?

Watch this thread
Littlesomebody
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’d like to get a job within 3weeks so would indeed be a good place to start? I’m just looking for a summer job (as a 15yo school leaver)
Thank you
DanPow
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
indeed and the uk gov job board is what I used
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
try linkedin too
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Littlesomebody)
I’d like to get a job within 3weeks so would indeed be a good place to start? I’m just looking for a summer job (as a 15yo school leaver)
Thank you
No, not in your situation. Indeed is very unlikely to a) work fast enough and b) offer jobs for 15 year olds. You need to look in shop windows and ask locally. Very few, if any high street stores, ie chains etc will employ 15 year olds. You are only likely to find that in temporary summer jobs (in tourist places) or owner managed small, local shops.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You could see if your local church can offer you work
JVM2020
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Make sure if you are applying for jobs that you are contacting companies / agencies.

Indeed is where I got into a Company where I've been now for some years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads