University open day

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this is my first time going to a university open day as I'm 17. I'm only looking at London universities but anyways I don't know what usually happens so I was wondering if I go alone or I bring a parent with me? Do people usually go to these things alone???
Caring54321
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this is my first time going to a university open day as I'm 17. I'm only looking at London universities but anyways I don't know what usually happens so I was wondering if I go alone or I bring a parent with me? Do people usually go to these things alone???
Your choice really I’ve seen most students come with their parent(/s) but there’s absolutely nothing wrong touring alone. Open days are simply for you to get a feel if the uni is the right place for you to be. You might be asked to sign up to a few events or taster lectures and it could involve a campus tour. During my visit to open days, I’d usually just take a few pictures and note down my specific pros for the uni
EmilyClarke24
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,

I am a current 3rd year at the uni of Nottingham.

I work at the uni open days and people come alone, with one person, friends, family and any combination.
You won't be the only one alone if you come on your own and there will be loads of student helpers to talk to and help you with anything so don't be nervous to ask anything to them.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions just let me know,
Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
36.59%
They're what I expected (11)
26.83%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
36.59%

Watched Threads