The Student Room Group

post exam stress?

Anyone feeling post exam stress and exhaustion? I feel like all the adrenaline is gone but the stress is still there so I just completely broke down today.
Anyone else?
no literally i’m feeling the urge to revise NOW
Original post by ayapapaya
Anyone feeling post exam stress and exhaustion? I feel like all the adrenaline is gone but the stress is still there so I just completely broke down today.
Anyone else?

Same😞
Original post by ayapapaya
Anyone else?

definitely, its three weeks post exams for me and while things have gotten much better, I still feel exhausted to the point where I just wanna do nothing. You went through this, so how long did this post exam stress last for you?
Original post by BonaFide555
definitely, its three weeks post exams for me and while things have gotten much better, I still feel exhausted to the point where I just wanna do nothing. You went through this, so how long did this post exam stress last for you?

a level exams or gcse ? :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by BonaFide555

You get a hobby, a part time job, or something that gets you out of the house, especially as it's get sunnier and you will be all right. You need some sun, vitamins D and B (how old are you), and a purpose to egress the house (a job, a hobby, a sport, etc) , and you will be good.

Get sociable too, as you don't sound like the type who's got a social life. Make some friends and you
will feel better - especially if they are active, vibrant friends, not the variety that like to laze all day and game in their SpongeBob pyjamas.
Original post by alevelstudent090
a level exams or gcse ? :frown:

A level, gcse was nothing to stress about
Original post by osasman
You get a hobby, a part time job, or something that gets you out of the house, especially as it's get sunnier and you will be all right. You need some sun, vitamins D and B (how old are you), and a purpose to egress the house (a job, a hobby, a sport, etc) , and you will be good.

Get sociable too, as you don't sound like the type who's got a social life. Make some friends and you
will feel better - especially if they are active, vibrant friends, not the variety that like to laze all day and game in their SpongeBob pyjamas.

Trust me, any chance I get I’m outside, reading, writing, working out, whatever I can. Issue with work is that it can be stressful at times, like any other, but damn after two months of pure stress and sleepless nights for me little things today can really explode for me. It’s just weird you know, NO ONE else feels like this, not my friends which do exist btw, and no one really through any threads.

Spent time with friends yesterday, there was laughter, sure, but towards the end I was absolutely fatigued talking, and when it was all over, I just thought I’d rather be all alone for a while, instead of meeting up.
I made a list of things to do over the summer to keep me busy and to prepare me for next year
so I made all my notes online so I could access them if I needed them (I'm autistic so find some the A level websites confusing)
I also read the information from the uni extra like how to use encore etc. or revise the topics related to the uni degree
Obviously it's really important to rest and recover but I found that spending an hour or two a day on this and going on an hour walk sort of gave me a little bit if structure for each day

Quick Reply

Latest