SFE child dependants

Watch this thread
activesome4848
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so i'm going to uni this year and wanted to ask about the sfe Child dependants section. My 2 younger siblings are in secondary school so would they be classed as 'Child Dependants'?. My parents get income support for both of them. If they are classed as Child Dependants do I put that under Section 6 the title of 'Income of Year'? @SFE and anyone else help please
Thanks
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by activesome4848)
Hi so i'm going to uni this year and wanted to ask about the sfe Child dependants section. My 2 younger siblings are in secondary school so would they be classed as 'Child Dependants'?. My parents get income support for both of them. If they are classed as Child Dependants do I put that under Section 6 the title of 'Income of Year'? @SFE and anyone else help please
Thanks
Hello,

Your parents will need to complete section 6 Q2. We don't need your parents to include income support.

Thanks, Lynsey.
activesome4848
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lynsey SFE)
Hello,

Your parents will need to complete section 6 Q2. We don't need your parents to include income support.

Thanks, Lynsey.
Hello, sorry i'm abit confused as Q2 says Child Dependants in further or higher education but my younger siblings are in Secondary School. Does Secondary School come under Q2 or Q1? Thank you

SFE Isaac SFE Clare Lynsey SFE Claire SFE
Last edited by activesome4848; 1 month ago
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by activesome4848)
Hello, sorry i'm abit confused as Q2 says Child Dependants in further or higher education but my younger siblings are in Secondary School. Does Secondary School come under Q2 or Q1? Thank you

SFE Isaac SFE Clare Lynsey SFE Claire SFE
Hi there,

Your parents would put your siblings in section 6 question 2 as they're at school.

Thanks,
Claire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads