The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kfc is a resturant which cause people to become fat:biggrin:
Reply 2
lmao. i haven't been to a fast food place (apart from gardies but that's a cambridge legend) for about 2 years now. the amount of crap in them is amazing!
Reply 3
Yeah I agree, who wants nasty greasy chicken anyway? :rolleyes:
And their salads are like what, £3.49 at least? For a bit of lettuce? Ridiculous
Reply 4
to be fair, i've paid £10 for a salad in a restaurant before. but it was a good restuarant/
Reply 5
Yep, and it was probably a good salad as well. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
NNNOOOoooooo!! Then I would have nothing to eat in China!!

........and just so you know, the 'Chinese food' that you eat in England, is not Chinese food at all.
Reply 7
Kondar

........and just so you know, the 'Chinese food' that you eat in England, is not Chinese food at all.

im aware of that. its tastier though
Reply 8
there are a couple of places in London that my chinese friends are happy to endorse as chinese food... london is great for stuff like that. i miss london... *weeps*
Reply 9
Kondar

The same can be said for Indian/Italian/blah/blah/blah
Reply 10
visesh

But not american :rolleyes:
Reply 11
visesh
Chinese food is absolutely nothing like the chinese food in the states. The people are all amazed by the fact that I would laugh or make an issue of fried heads being in soup or fried chicken claws... everything here still has the eyeballs and the skin.

You can walk into any Chinese restraunt and there will be numerous fish tanks in the front with frogs, and turtles and snakes and eels swimming around... all on the menu. Im not dissing it, its just not for me.

KFC is a nice retreat for me.
I haven't been to KFC for ages. I don't think it's even chicken, probably some mutated rat. Those salads they have consist of 1 piece of wilted lettuce and a silce of squishy tomato.
I went to Maccas a while ago with some friends. When I saw all of the overweight people there I thought "I think I'll go without lunch today".
I have seen Supersize Me, now I stay away from junk food al together. I don't like the idea of someone getting rich while I get fat.
in Maidstone, Kent, there is a amazing Chinense called Noble House... every body knows of it and its as close to the "chinese experience you can get", im comparing it to when i lived in Hong Kong too!!

Anyways, KFC isnt all that bad.. a Zinger tower meal always goes down well :d

-Cr
Reply 14
galadriel100
I haven't been to KFC for ages. I don't think it's even chicken, probably some mutated rat. Those salads they have consist of 1 piece of wilted lettuce and a silce of squishy tomato.
I went to Maccas a while ago with some friends. When I saw all of the overweight people there I thought "I think I'll go without lunch today".
I have seen Supersize Me, now I stay away from junk food al together. I don't like the idea of someone getting rich while I get fat.

I really think the same though it wont be bad to have some chocolates or cakes. between once and a while :rolleyes:
Rat would taste like rabbit (french people beware!) since they're both rodents so I doubt KFC is rat. It should taste nicer. I think banning it is a bit extreme but I do agree, KFC is foul. It has hormones that makes you grow more facial/body hair. I am not joking.
for those of you who are really against KFC, I recently made a documentary on Food Security. One of the sites which showed me a lot about KFC was in fact kentuckyfriedcruelty.com Here in India there are loads of KFC's everywhere but near every KFC there is a billboard stating "KENTUCKY FRIED CRUELY" or something along those lines and with hideous pics...KFC suck... :aetsch:
Reply 17
i like it.
Reply 18
technik
needs banned. anyone agree?

i'll be on the bog for a week...

thanks for your time

KFC sell the most amazing food in the world! You have no taste! :p:
NikNak
KFC sell the most amazing food in the world! You have no taste! :p:

lol yes the food tastes good but once you know how they kill their chickens and where they get their meat from, you realise whats more important...your dignity or good food

Latest

Trending

Trending